Your kitchen is not just a functional space, but also a showcase of your home. So, when you’re planning your modern kitchen, it’s important to think about both its practicality and aesthetic appeal.
A well-designed and fully equipped kitchen will not only make you feel good, but it will also become your favorite spot in the house.
However, designing the perfect modern kitchen can be a daunting task. Between choosing appliances, selecting finishes, and creating a functional layout, it’s easy to get overwhelmed.
“The kitchen really is the castle itself.
This is where we spend our happiest moments
and where we find the joy of being a family.”
– Mario Batali –
Here is my list of 6 must-have elements for efficiency and style to help you design the modern kitchen of your dreams.
2. Plenty of Storage
3. Lots of Counter Space
6. Smart Technology
- Did you like this post? If so, please click the “heart” button
- Get more home decor inspiration directly to your email inbox – click HERE for more info.
- Continue the conversation in my FaceBook Group at The Forever Home Design Studio
- For more home design inspiration, follow me on Pinterest
- Email your questions and comments to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would more interior design inspiration for your kitchen, check out this article: 7 Kitchen Updates that are Easy on the Budget